WORMclear® tablets work fast to kill all types of common intestinal worm found in UK cats (roundworms and tapeworms). Available without prescription, this veterinary medicine contains, pyrantel and praziquantel. These tasty meat-flavoured tablets are easy to give with or without food. Suitable for cats and kittens from 6 weeks of age and weighing more than 1kg. Can also be given to nursing queens. As fleas can carry tapeworm eggs, it’s important to ensure your cat’s flea treatment is up to date, to reduce the risk of reinfestation from ingesting infected fleas.
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LEAFLET AND PACKAGING BEFORE USE. Do not remove the tablet(s) from the foil blister until you are ready to use the product. Weigh your cat carefully and use the following table to calculate the correct dose. Give 1 Beaphar WORMclear® Tablet for Cats per 4kg of body weight. Cats weighing 1–2kg: ½ tablet Cats weighing >2–4kg: 1 tablet Cats weighing >4–6kg: 1 ½ tablets Cats weighing >6kg: 2 tablets Tablets should be given directly to your cat but if necessary can be disguised in food. Kittens: Suitable for kittens from 6 weeks of age. Treat at 14 day intervals until 2–3 weeks after weaning. Nursing queens: Treat at the same time and as frequently as their kittens until weaning. Adult cats: It is recommended to routinely worm every three months. Do not exceed the stated dose. In the event of an overdose seek immediate veterinary advice.
Ingredients: Pyrantel embonate 230mg, Praziquantel 20mg, Titanium dioxide E171, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone K25, magnesium stearate, silica colloidial anhydrous, hypromellose and polyethylene glycol.
- KILLS ALL TYPES OF INTESTINAL WORMS COMMONLY FOUND IN CATS LIVING IN THE UK: Kills roundworms and tapeworms. Routine treatment is essential to help keep infestations away from your cat and family.
- VET STRENGTH TREATMENT: Beaphar WORMclear® Tablets for Cats are a veterinary medicine containing pyrantel embonate and praziquantel, which is available without the need for a veterinary prescription.
- TASTY MEAT FLAVOURED TABLETS: Flavoured tablets make worming a treat to give with or without food.
- DOSAGE: Give 1 tablet per 4kg body weight. This two tablet pack will provide two worming treatments for cats weighing up to 4kg or one treatment for cats weighing over 4kg up to 8kg.
- COMPREHENSIVE CONTROL OF ALL COMMON INTESTINAL WORMS: Cats can pick up intestinal worms from many sources including animal faeces, contaminated soil, vegetation, hunting infected rodents/birds or even consuming infected fleas whist grooming. So it’s a good idea to apply regular flea treatment, such as Beaphar FIPROtec® Spot-On or Beaphar FIPROtec® COMBO, as well as worming your cat regularly.