Whelping Blog Write for Us
Whelping Blog – Thank you for showing an interest in writing a guest post for Petnap. We are glad you have found us!
Writing for us is a great way to show your expertise and establish yourself as an expert in the field. Additionally, you get exposure via our social media channels.
Please take some time to review this entire page as it clearly explains the guidelines, the submission process, and the type of content we accept.
What We Look for
Successful guest post contributions should be comprehensive, data-driven, interesting, and educational. To increase your chance to publishment on our blog, ensure that your contribution,
- Is a relevant, well-researched post (with a minimum of 1000 words)
- It must be 100% original and unpublished. We will certainly not publish anything that has been previously published.
- Only include links that backup a statement to enforce its credibility. You must avoid citing or linking to our competitors, and using any irrelevant promotional links to websites.
- Includes examples and relevant images to illustrate your point. Avoid using stock photos that don’t add any value. Use Petnap to visualize data, information, processes, ideas, and our framework.
- Includes subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs which make the article more readable, it is recommend that a paragraph is a maximum of 300 words.
Topics We Cover
Most of our audience consists of individuals, from various organisations and departments, who are looking for tips, best practices, and guidance on how to care and look after dogs and cats primarily during pregnancy. As we aim to build a reputable forum of information and insights that they can refer to improve, we only accept clear, compelling content falling into the following categories,
- Whelping (General)
- Whelping Equipment
- Caring for pregnant Dogs/Cats
- Looking after a new born Puppy(s) and Kittens
- Veterinary Advice
- Kennel and Catteries
* Please refer to the current posts found here on our blog page to understand and identify with the requirements, layouts, language, and tone.
We also reserve the right to make slight adjustments to the content to ensure it meets the requirements set above, this could be but limited too: Paragraph sizing, Passive Voice, Sentence Length, Consecutive Sentencing, Transitional Wording, Linking.
We may also provide:
- Social Media Exposure
We maintain an active presence on social media like Facebook, X, Instagram. Your articles maybe shared via these sites for additional exposure.
Will not provide:
Please note that we will not pay for your articles.
Use the contact form on our site found here to make contact with us!