WORMclear® Tablets work fast to kill all types of common intestinal worm found in UK dogs (roundworms, whipworms, hookworms and tapeworms). Available without prescription, this veterinary medicine contains pyrantel embonate, praziquantel and febantel. These pork-flavoured tablets are easy to give with or without food. Suitable for dogs and puppies from 2 weeks of age and weighing more than 3kg. Can also be given to nursing dogs. For dogs weighing more than 40kg, use Beaphar WORMclear® Tablets for Dogs four tablet pack. As fleas can carry tapeworm eggs, it’s important to ensure your dog’s flea treatment is up to date, to reduce the risk of reinfestation from ingesting infected fleas.
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LEAFLET AND PACKAGING BEFORE USE. Do not remove the tablet(s) from the foil blister until you are ready to use the product. Weigh your dog carefully and use the following table to calculate the correct dose. Give 1 Beaphar WORMclear® Tablet for Dogs per 10kg of body weight. Dogs weighing 3–5kg: ½ tablet Dogs weighing 5–10kg: 1 tablet Dogs weighing 10–15kg: 1 ½ tablets Dogs weighing 15–20kg: 2 tablets Dogs weighing 20–25kg: 2 ½ tablets Dogs weighing 25–30kg: 3 tablets Dogs weighing 30–35kg: 3 ½ tablets Dogs weighing 35–40kg: 4 tablets Tablets should be given directly to your dog but if necessary can be disguised in food. Puppies: Treat at 2 weeks of age and retreat every two weeks until they reach 12 weeks old. Thereafter they can be treated at three monthly intervals. Nursing bitches: Treat at the same time and as frequently as their puppies until weaning. Adult dogs: Treat every three months. Do not exceed the stated dose. In the event of an overdose seek immediate veterinary advice.
Ingredients: Praziquantel 50mg, Pyrantel 50mg (equivalent to 144mg pyrantel embonate), Febantel 150mg, Lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, colloidal anhydrous silica, croscarmellose sodium, sodium laurilsulfate and pork flavour.
- KILLS ALL TYPES OF COMMON INTESTINAL WORM FOUND IN UK DOGS.: Kills roundworms, whipworms, hookworms and tapeworms. Routine treatment is essential to help keep infestations away from your dog and family.
- VET-STRENGTH TREATMENT: Beaphar WORMclear® Tablets for Dogs is a veterinary medicine containing pyrantel embonate, praziquantel and febantel, which is available without the need for a veterinary prescription.
- TASTY PORK-FLAVOURED TABLETS: Flavoured tablets make worming a treat to give with or without food.
- DOSAGE: Give 1 tablet per 10kg bodyweight. This two-tablet pack will treat dogs up to 20kg. Check pack instructions for further details. For dogs weighing more than 40kg, you will need Beaphar WORMclear® Tablets for Dogs, four-tablet pack.
- COMPREHENSIVE CONTROL OF ALL COMMON INTESTINAL WORMS: Dogs can pick up worms from many sources including animal faeces, contaminated soil, vegetation, scavenging infected rodents or even consuming infected fleas whist grooming. So it’s a good idea to apply regular flea treatment, such as Beaphar FIPROtec® Spot-On or Beaphar FIPROtec® COMBO, as well as worming your dog regularly.